Monday, July 13, 2009

Tons o fun

Well I had a really fun weekend!! It started Friday night when April and I went to see a band play up in Big Lake. They were really good and we had a nice time!

Here is my before hair:


And after hair:


Then on Saturday morning we got ready and had a bridal shower for my cousin's fiance! I made some more chocolate covered strawberries!
I started with big ripe juicy berries


Then I used some brigt colored sprinkles (non pariels, actually)


And voila! Here they are, all colorful!


Then, at the shower, I had to take a pic of these gorgeous flowers my Aunt brought from her garden- they are absolutely magnificent!




And these are so cute- they are antiques that my Grandma has and the used to be used to hold salt so you could dip your radishes and green onions in them, but my grandma used them for tiny vases for some flower buds. SO CUTE! And notice the little bride and groom figurine.


After the awesome shower, I went with April to our friends parents house for a birthday party and it was a ton of fun. Her parents live on a small farm and have all kinds of fun stuff to do!

They have the most adorable donkeys!




And chickens


They also have an amazing pond in the back of there house that has all sorts of decorations and I think its so cute!


Here is Suzi and Donalds daughter Katlyn playing in the dirt


And here is my friends mom (Trudy) with her horse who is "Smiling" :)


And finally, here is the three amigos- Suzi, April, and I

No comments:

Post a Comment