Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Good/bad stuff

So, through the last few months I have dropped quite a few lbs and sizes. Don't get me wrong because I love it, BUT, I have nothing to wear!! I am at an awkward phase where everything is too big or too small for me- nothing fits right! I have a lot of clothes in various sizes but just none that fit me. The biggest issue right now is pants- the ones I can actually wear are really saggy and look ridiculous! The next smallest size dont quite zip. UGH. The one thing I am most worried about is if I get a job interview- what will I wear?? I would HAVE TO buy something so that it looks decent! Oh well, I know this is just part of the process, so I will not worry too much about it :)

2 comments:

  1. Well sounds like an excuse to go shopping to me! Maybe just get one outfit to 'tide you over' til you can fit in the smaller ones you have? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- good reason to shop! :)

    ReplyDelete