Thursday, July 23, 2009

Really dude? Seriously?

So I was driving home earlier this week when I came upon the most unsettling paint-job I have ever seen on a car. Ever. Seriously. I grabbed my phone and snapped a pic because I was afraid I would miss this opportunity. Can you see the car up ahead at the light?


Lucky for me, as I turned at the light, I realized the car was to my left, so with glee I snapped more pics so I could laugh about them later. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA




I am gonna go out on a limb and assume this guy is single. And NO, I am not interested. The purple car is bad enough, but he had to add the Vikings lettering and horns? Come on dude! I mean, I love the Gopher Hockey Team, but I would never, I repeat NEVER decorate my car in the maroon and gold! Ahhhh, some people....

No comments:

Post a Comment