Monday, July 13, 2009

Random TV moments

Lately I have found the strangest shows on TV and so I took pics of the TV screen because I didn't think anyone would believe me if I told them about it without evidence. This first one was a husband and wife duo that were hilarious! They were on a public access channel and I couldn't stop watching. It was like a train wreck!
Here is the lovely couple


Then they had some hokey segment that they thought was the funniest thing ever and they whipped out these boxes


Just when you think it cant get any funnier, the old man pulls out this giant hat and tries to act like he is from the "hood".




Just in case you want to contact these people, here is their PO box you can send letters to


And then last night I came across an infomercial for an amazing new product. They kept showing "before and after" pics of women. In the before pic, they would have saggy chin skin and in the after picture they didn't have a bit of excess skin. It looked so dramatic I assumed it must have been plastic surgery, but NO! It was THE NECKLINE SLIMMER! (Such a crock!) I had to post pics of how ridiculous it was:





Wow, that's all I have to say about all of this....

No comments:

Post a Comment