Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ahhhh, I love the fair

I am the type of person that loves going to the fair. I don't really mind the chaos, masses of people, bad parking and fried food. I just like walking around, looking at people and hanging out with people I like. This past weekend, I went to the Anoka County Fair with my brother and sisters. We walked around for a while and got some food- I had a limited selection so I opted for a taco salad that was OK. Then we headed over to the demolition derby and it was CRAZY!



I have never been to a demolition derby before, and it was quite the sight! I get that the point is for these junky cars to crash into each other until only one car still works, but is the mud really necessary? I am still not sure. My two favorite sightings for the day were: 1. The guy in front of me had literally NEVER cleaned out his ears before. I swear there was something living in there! 2. The best T shirt of the day said "My drinking team has a racing problem" hahahaah! Classic!



So anyway, here is my sister Kristin, Me and my sister Katie catching some rays watching the car-smashing action!



And this pic is from a year ago- me and my CG's at the Minnesota State Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment