Friday, August 7, 2009

Weekly re-cap

So last Sunday my sisters came over and we did MAKEOVERS! I love doing makeup and my sisters both like it too so I did their makeup. They are both GORGEOUS anyway, so it was easy to do their makeup and they looked A.MAZ.ING!!!
Katie, Kristin


And here they are with Trevor


One funny thing, my sister Katie was flossing and got her floss stuck and I just thought it was hilarious so I snapped her pic :)


Then, on Tuesday night, it was National Night Out (AKA Night to Unite) and we went to my Grandma's and grilled food and met the neighbors and Trevor played guitar.




And lastly, I was driving earlier this week and saw the LAMEST bumper sticker ever! Its hard to read but it says:
WARNING!
Under the Influence of
JULIE ANDREWS



Huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment