Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Labor day weekend!

This weekend I went to my goddaughters birthday party up in Brainerd at their new house. It was a really fun time and its so nice to see all the kids growing up. Here is the cutest chalk drawing ever of my goddaughter Cadey.


When I first got there, Nick offered to read me a comic book and I was blown away by his awesome reading skills!! He does a really good job sounding out words and the GI Joe comic book he was reading had some HUGE words in it!


Then a bunch of the kids were having a great time playing in Cadey's room and they hog-piled on Nick- it was classic especially since he is outnumbered 6 girls to 1 boy...


Cadey wanted to have a dance party so she got all dressed up like Hannah Montana


Then she took her doll Piggy out into the living room to join in the dance party


Here is a pic of all the girl cousins- sooooo cute!


And here is all the girls and Nick


You can tell they are an Army family when the Hannah Montana birthday girl is walking around with a giant gun! :)


My sisters took a seat in Cadey's room


Then it was birthday cake time! Cadey had a cute cupcake cake that was shaped like a purse and it had a glass slipper and giant ring on it.


Sarah was also so nice and got my sister Kristin a mini birthday cake since her birthday was the day before









On our way out of town we stopped at the Brainerd visitor center and took pics with Paul Bunyan!

No comments:

Post a Comment